Monday 25 June 2012

Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


And,,,,
Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

... sorry.
Recently I have many things I want to do and many thing I should be done.
At this point, the phrase reminds me...
It is...
There is never enough time to do or say all the things that we would wish. The thing is to try to do as much as you can in the time that you have. Remember Scrooge, time is short, and suddenly, you're not here any more.  Scrooge (1970)

Anyway, last Saturday, I went to see musical, MAMMA MIA! Just after I watched it, I thought, "I should not watch it."
That is because it was quite fabulous!  Actually, when I was a 2nd year student in high school, we acted this, so I know the story, but still, it was quite great!  I want to see it again and I also want to see another musical!  

Sorry for short essay and see you then!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I also have a lot of things I want to do!!
    That is very good phrase:)

    Now, I'm wondering which musical I will see.
    I have many musicals I want to watch, so I cannot decide!!
    And I want to go to Globe Theatre, too:D

    ReplyDelete