Monday 21 May 2012

Birmingham!


Hiya!

Last weekend, we went to Birmingham! Now, we are living in Coventry, so it takes less than 30 minutes by train.

This time, we went to Cadbury World, famous Chocolate company.

As we went there on Saturday, there are many people and we should wait over 1 hour to enter!
So before that, we were recommended to go to 'essence', where we can know how the taste of Cadbury Dairy Milk was born.  After that, we could make our own chocolate!  You can choose one out of 6 flavour, and I chose mini-marshmallow.  I love that taste, but chocolate was really strong and we would like to drink water (which is really expensive...).

The time we can enter the Cadbury World had come!  It was really fantastic!  The attractions reminded me of the film, "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory"

Also, I was happy to know I walked over 20,000 steps only one day!

Next week, we are going to Oxford, which is famous for "Oxford University".  However, where is Oxford University?  It is similar to the University of Warwick??  I hope you can understand the meaning...

See you!


No comments:

Post a Comment