Thursday 24 May 2012

Happy Happy Birthday!


Today is my birthday.  This year, as I am in UK, I had a special day with HTT students and some of my teachers. 
First, in the school (I am now teaching Japanese once a week at another school than the university), my tutor said to me “Hi! and Happy Birthday!!” For me, it satisfied me enough, but he asked their students to sing short Happy Birthday song for me!  I was soooo happy!
At the 2nd class, we sang the famous song, Do-Re-Mi, with other students.
they said it was cool, but I should have been better, As I want to be a teacher, I don’t want accept the phrase, “Because you are teaching trainee”.  However I could learn many thing from this experience so I will do my best at the next class!
At the lunch time, after finishing eating lunch, suddenly, my friends brought to me a birthday cake!  I was so,,, no, too surprised to do anything.  It was really surprising me and I felt really happy. (Sorry for no picture of it, later I will upload it.)
In the Afternoon, we have last class.  At there, I was also cerebrated from students!  They said to me “Happy Birthday” in Japanese! 
After teaching, my tutor gave me a lovely card from the class!
Snapshot_20120524_3It says
Hiroaki
Always
Talks
And
Cheers
Htts
In England

When you read from top to down, you can read “HATACHI”, which means 20 years old in Japanese.  I think he, my tutor, is really brilliant!
After arriving at the University, my another tutor form the university gave another card from those who connected with me and the school we are teaching.  I am still over the moon
Snapshot_20120524_5
Also, I could get many message on Facebook or mixi (One of the famous SNS in Japan)!

I have never had a wonderful day like this. I am still as happy as a dog with two tails.
Thank you so much!   I really really love you all so much!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! As I wrote in my message, we Warwick members always thank you for everyhing! And we have no doubt that you'll be a Great Teacher. Let's study many important things together during staying in England!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am really happy to come here with you all!

      Delete
  2. Hey, sorry I missed your birthday. I didn't know it was your birthday but I hope you had a good day. HOw are things going? Glad to see you are teaching Japanese. This is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never mind! I had a precious time with HTTs! Everything is going well so far:)

      Delete
  3. I hope you are still feeling as happy as a dog with two tails!? What a wonderful way to describe your feelings, long may that continue....
    Rose

    ReplyDelete